Fort Gilkicker, Gosport.
It was erected between 1863 and 1871 with 22 casemates, to be armed with five twelve-inch guns, seventeen ten-inch guns and five nine-inch guns. In 1902 the RML guns were replaced by two 9.2-inch and two six-inch BL guns, and before the First World War the walls were further strengthened with substantial earthwork embankments. The fort was disarmed in 1956 and used for storage until 1999, and is currently in a state of disrepair.
Visit website: wikipedia, Fort_Gilkicker